The Frequently Asked Questions category answers some of most commonly asked questions. Please help us by giving feedback and suggestions if we missed out on any queries. We would love to hear from you! Email us at email@example.com
- Why would i need Tuitionary?
- Search conveniently by subject and location and discover tuition centres near you without having to walk around your neighbourhood just to find out the available options.
- Have information at your fingertips. No more going through different flyers and websites only to find incomplete information. Search for the exact tuition centre class you want right here.
- Tuitionary's reservation system allows you to reserve tuition centre classes conveniently without having to leave home or office. Plus, you can even reserve a lesson after the tuition centre’s operating hours.
- Be served instead. Request a callback from any tuition centre and they will be in touch with you at your preferred timing.
- How do I register?
- How do I search for a tuition centre?
You can register with these 3 simple steps:
1) Go to https://www.tuitionary.com.sg
2) Click on ‘Sign Up’ in the upper right corner or at the bottom of the page
3) Fill in your details and click ‘Sign Up’
After you sign up, be sure to complete your profile to help the tuition centre understand more about you.
Account and Profile
- Can I make a reservation for a lesson without completing my profile?
- What are verifications?
- Email Address: Click on the link in our email to you to confirm that you receive our email notifications
- Mobile Number: Enter an SMS verification code to confirm that you receive our SMS notifications
- Offline ID: Take a photo or upload an image of your government-issued ID such as NRIC, driver’s license or passport to connect your Tuitionary profile to actual information about you
- How do testimonials work?
- Can I close my account?
You may follow these steps to edit your profile information:
1) Click on your name at the top right corner of the page and select “Edit Profile” from dropdown list
2) Fill in your details
3) Click on “Update and Save”
Testimonials are different from reviews, which parents or students write after completion of the lessons booked through Tuitionary.
- How do I reserve a tuition centre class?
- What happens when a tuition centre confirms my booking request?
- Can I cancel reservations with the tuition centre?
- What are the conditions I need to fulfill before requesting for a cancellation?
- Please bring the cancellation request to our attention in writing (firstname.lastname@example.org) or via telephone ( +65 90197425)
- Respond to any requests by us for additional information or cooperation on the cancellation request; and
- You must have used reasonable efforts to try to remedy the circumstances of the cancellation request with the tuition centre prior to making a cancellation request.
- Can the tuition centre cancel lessons?
- How do reviews work?
- Can the tuition centre reply to my review?
- What are the Tuitionary review guidelines?
- Reviews that do not represent the client’s’ personal experience;
- Reviews that are unrelated to the actual booking;
- Content that endorses or promotes illegal or harmful activity or violence, or is profane, vulgar, obscene, defamatory, threatening, or discriminatory;
- Content that violates another person's or entity’s rights, including intellectual property rights and privacy rights (e.g. publishing another person’s full name, address or other identifying information without permission); and
- Content that is proven to be used as extortion.
Tuitionary’s default position is not to censor, edit, or delete reviews. However, there are rare cases in which we may take the step of disallowing or removing reviews or review responses. We reserve the right to remove any content that violate our review guidelines.
Any attempt to use reviews to force any Tuitionary member to do something they are not obligated to do is a misuse of reviews. If you think you have experienced extortion, please report it to Tuitionary immediately.